Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kids will be kids







I haven't captured the older kids on film lately because it can be challenging trying to get them all home at one time and standing still long enough to take a picture. So here they all are. I got Hayden playing fisher price in the playroom. Jacob stopped playing long enough for a picture. You can see the "Umm Mom, I'm busy playing here" in his facial expression. I got one of Cassidy while she was sitting on her bed reading and petting the cat. Kyle was so hungry after church that he tried eating the fish from Hayden's mobile. Don't ask...I don't even know! It's just one of those wierd Kyle moments. Then there's a cute one of Bailey and Jacob. Last but certainly not least there is Bailey's big smile! What cute kids!


1 comment:

Kay said...

I agree, cute kids! Must be good genes!