Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sick again!

Ok, so I'm sick again! Every time Bob comes home from a det I get sick. It's like all the stress gets released and my body just goes "Enough, I'm going to be sick now." That's what I've been dealing with the past week and a half. Argh! I even went to the doctor because I have been having trouble with my eyes. Talk about wasting my time there. The doctor didn't even look at my eyes. She just walked in and said "you have this....." She didn't even ask me any questions. Typical navy doctors. In and out with NO service. I can't wear my contacts so I've been wearing my old glasses. They are about 3 prescriptions old! So I can't see very well. I always wear my contacts so never got around to getting new glasses. I made it a priority this past week to pick out a new pair. I'll probably be able to start wearing my contacts before they even come in. Figures.

2 comments:

Nerell said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick!! Hang in there darling! Call me if you need anything

The Mayne Attraction said...

I'm the same way....I guess that's better thank being sick while they're away. Hope you're feeling well soon. Let me know if you need anything. And I still have Zucchini for you! I'll give you a call this week to see when I can bring it by.